Sunday, April 01, 2007

MK & A factor

gosh..soo full. haha! I just finished eating my dinner at Kimono Ken and for heaven's sake I feel obese.

In lighter notes...
Such an impulse buyer this weekend. Pero it's what I wanted to do for a long time. It started off with jess' birthday party at Zensho. Advanced Happy birthday jess! Thanks for the wonderful lunch at Zensho. After that I was dropped off at National Bookstore coz I really was so anxious to buy a book. I didn't find the book ms. nina recommended.hhuhu! but Instead I bought Maybe a miracle. Okay, I spent like 2 hours there just picking out a good book , but that's the fun part. Now I understand what Christian means by solitude. Then I took the FX home. haha! Adventure! I even almost got caught by some authorities jaywalking. woops! :)

Then the next day, we went to the mall to pay off some bills and get airline tickets. My sister went to the bookstore to also buy a book. BTW she got the "Shopaholic and baby". yep it's out na! Then when I went down to the magazine store, I saw her(my sister) there. I asked what she bought from the mag store and I found out that it was Mary kate on the cover of My favorite magazine. I literally jumped because I was so happy! hahah! I just love them soo much. They're my fashion icons. Geez that may sound cheesy, but I'm really telling the truth. heheh! Which reminds me, I have this picture with my sister that is inspired by them. It's just really cute. I'm really sleepy na.



PS. After reading this entry,it seemed like I have ADD. geez. Ciao bellas!

1 Comments:

At 5:16 AM , Blogger nina said...

hala jaywalking:))

hanapin mo yung twilighhhhhhht. ahoo. haha.

cutie naman ng pic mo with your sister:D patingin ako ng mag mo na MK yung cover:)) kelan kaya namin makikita ang dibidi mo na puro debut pics? hah? hah? hah?

hahaha see you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home