Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Drama

Yesterday, as I was typing happily here on my blog, I suddenly heard the AM radio booming downstairs from our kitchen. I was like "what in the world". I went down to see what the commotion was all about. I asked Ate ning "anong nagyayari?". The people in the radio were really petrified and I could tell that this really was a big thing. She told me that there had been a hostage taker and he hostaged Pre school kids. I was like "this man is crazy." He asked for free education and free houses for his students. I really did not know how to react to this after hearing his cause. It sounded very reasonable but not reasonable enough to hostage poor and innocent kids.

What happened yesterday was an eye opener, and it definitely did shout a message. I really do hope something good will come out of this. Let's just wait and see.

Lighter notes..

I watched Conan yesterday, and it was so damn hilarious. I love Conan. He interviewed Gerard Butler and Liv Tyler. Suprisingly Liv Tyler is so soft spoken, very demure. Gerard Butler on the other hand is a handful. They (conan and him) apparently cannot stop talking about his "danger zone". They were talking that it was manscaped. Goodness.

I want to read new books. Does anybody have a suggestion?

Till next time! Ciao Bellas!

3 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger nina said...

read 'twilight' by stephenie meyer. i started reading it yesterday. im halfway through it, can't put it down!!!

kiligggggg

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger eternalsunshine said...

you ha! haha! exams na exams! nagbabasa ng ganyan! haha! sige! I'll go find sa national. What's the plot ba? Napapansain mo ba baks sinisipag ako magupdate? 3 cheers for me! hep hep hooray! haha!

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger nina said...

HAHA physics LANG naman exam ko eh. HAHA ganun daw e. nila-lang.

onga napansin ko na sinisipag ka baks. hehehe blog lang ng bloog. go go. haha labo.

the plot? bastaaaaaaaaaaa. basahin mo nalang. haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home