Friday, March 23, 2007

Pre-requisites

Shux summer na! wohoo! I love summer! The sun, the sand, the sky and the sea. hahah! Well, I think that I really have to enjoy this summer because next year, it wouldn't be like this. wahh...coz I have to take compa(comparative anatomy) next summer as a prerequisite for med. Damn it! bakit di lng nila isama sa curriculum. haha! Crap, sana nag medtech nalng ako or PT. How come my mom did not tell me about those courses? Grabe ha, kasi she's so helpful. grr. I came across this because I saw maiko's multiply which had pictures of her compa class. I wanted to ask some things pero nahiya ako. hehe!:)Anyway, I saw a picture of a cat's brain being extracted. I wanted to know how, because last sem with my frog Ben, when I had to extract his brain, it took me a long time. Maybe because my tools were not that sharp. I literally have to hammer the spinal column(that's where his brain is)to be able to get his brain. With cats, that's going to be a little hard because they have human like skulls. damn it. I should've taken PT. Pero di bali na, I can make it. I only have to think positively and voila I'll be there.

Yesterday, I went out with the 5 girls in one hand, but actually it's only 4 girls in one hand. Monngy had a scarlett meeting. Sayang 'talle!:) We first checked in sa hotel. yehess as if natulog kami dun, but most of the time we stayed sa poolside. The pool looked very inviting because it was soo blue, but imagine almost 3 meters yung height ng pool? scary. Anyway, after checking in we went to see 300 sa Shangrila mall. 300. My gosh. That movie was fun. The thing that amazed me most was their 6(or 8 or 12) pack abs. I was like "How do these people do it?" hhah! It was sad though because the cute one had to die. :( After the movie, the first thing I said was "Nakakinspire" haha! What I meant was that, it doesn't matter if you lack in number as long as you have the drive, you can make it. hahah! Go lng ng go! Just dive, pero think first. haha!

SUMMER NA PEOPLE! SOAK UP THE SUN!WHIP OUT THOSE SUNBLOCKS! STEP ON YOUR SCHOOL BOOKS!(does not apply to books that costs 300 and above).Grabe I can finally have guilt free reading sessions with my non-academic books! haylavit!And endless movie marathons("Ouch"-eyes)! yipee!

I have PMs pala....kc, racy, jess- had soo much fun yesterday. From the celio model to the pictorials. Funfunfun! Awoo!Awoo!awwoo!(spartan voice)haha!

Niners- grabe si "stalker friend" noh? kapal ng face magsabi ng ganun. kainis noh. Pero in fairness....May sasabihin ako sayo. txt mo ako as soon as you read this.
- 30 pa kayo noh?shux, kaya mo yan! go nina!

Wohoo! summer na! ciao bellas! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home