Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yahoo!

So, the first ever cotillion practice is done, and you know what,it is not half bad. It's actually kind of fun. Now the real challenge is to get every step done and make it as flawless as possible. well, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for that, and my hands as well for prayer. I'm happier today because majority of my cotillion girls(and boys) will be coming today. My goodness I'm ever so grateful you guys for bearing with me on my preparations for my big 1-8. Thanks talaga guys! Mucho love!

On the downside, I'm freaking sick. Damn. I hate it when this happens, and I still have to do some school work before school starts. Well, I just have to toughen up and it'll be all good! Aja! Fighting! hahah! I'm going Asian.

Well, guys, let's breathe in the last few days of our christmas break. It's going to be awesome. Ciao bellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home