Tuesday, December 26, 2006

ahh..Really?

Oh my goodness. I love Holiday breaks. I just love it. Well, I'm almost halfway done with my christmas break, and how do I feel about it? I feel a little obese because of all those fangoriously good food(haha! got that from Strong bad). Well, even if I'm on break I still have to do some school work. CRAP. Better get it done soon.

Tomorrow and the 29th will be the cotillion practices for my debut. God, this is so going to be unnatural. My partner and I haven't even said a sinlge word to each other, maybe a Hi or something like that, and tomorrow we're suppose to dance with each other. wow, bring on the awkwardness. There's also one more thing I feel a little depressed because not everybody is going to the practice, and that is really sad. I'm not angry or anything, just depressed. Hopefully everything will turn out for the best.

Well, that's all for now. Ciao Bellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home