Thursday, December 14, 2006

creo que si!

wanna know why I'm blogging? me too! haha! I really do not know why in the world I'm blogging when I have 2 quizzes tomorrow. hahah! It's okay 1 down 1 more to go. Nothing special really happened this week, oh maybe except for our trip in corregidor. That was really fun except for a part in the malinta tunnel. Sooo creepy.

Anyway..

oh here's something, I want school to be over! haha! That's what every student wishes for as of the moment. No, school is fun when sometimes it is not a painstaking experience. haha! Most especially when we go through a(take note of the spelling) B-O-R-I-N-G class. hahah! namely H8472958256-U(&(055m&%(&GKm08750a9875n96759D987e235v956t. hahah! That is what you call reading between the lines! Also a thing I don't like right now is I don't have the free time to read nonschool related books.wahhhh! It pains me whenever I go to Fully booked or power books that I can't pick a book because I don't have time to read it. THAT SUCKS!damn it.

I want to read a long list of books.hrmm Northern light...hahah! maybe. Tomorrow's going to be swimming. Hello tan lines.

Well, have to go, study study study. tomorrow is going to be tight. Aja! Fighting. I want the new teen vogue double issue. goodness. ADD.

Ciao bellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home