Friday, January 26, 2007

can you tell if I had a bad day?

gawd..I feel like jumping over a cliff right now. I feel so unimportant and unloved. I feel like throwing up half of the things I just ate. I'm that sick. I wish for once life would be stress free. Maybe that'll happen when I get over that certain hill, a very big hill that is. I feel like doing something that I never thought I would do just to forget what I'm feeling right now. I feel like I need to getaway and escape evry single detail that I'm accustomed to right now. I feel like I need a break. I feel like driving in the PCH at dusk. God, how I miss that. I miss being to be able to just bum around and not do anything or think about anything. I miss smiling like there's no tomorrow, but there is and sadly I have to face it. I just got a little something right now and you know what I think, it's BS! bullshit. Evrything you say to me right now is just pure fabrication of who you really are, and you could just screw yourself asshole.Sorry for this totally negative and angry blog. I just really had to vent, hope whoever is reading this will understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home