Saturday, February 17, 2007

blog blog blog...

Well, well, well, I'm back from a short lived hiatus and still recovering from that last entry. Boy was I angry!:) and sadly I still am, but not that much anymore. Sadly, I still am hating the person I referred to in my last entry because he/she is either non existent or he/she changed phones. well, just my luck. Moving on to lighter notes...

well, what do you know it's february the month of hearts. This is actually the first time I've experienced Valentines day in college, and boy was it let's just say "sweet"(not for me of course, but for lovers out there). The campus was filled with balloons, stuffed toys, bouquet of flowers, and chocolates. It was that "sweet", actually I was just waiting for giant ants to attack the campus(get it? sweet? nilalanggam?haha!). I actually got 2 roses from two good friends, cassadro and jessico(haha!) and a sour candy from cristalle-o!haha! pinipilit talaga!Thank you thankyou! It was all-in-all a fun day, top it off with our little field trip to Dangwa, the central hub for flowers.

A day after valentines, I got the newest issue of Mabuhay magazine. One of its current articles talked about were where the ideal valentine's date should be held, and of course it wouldn't be a mabuhay magazine it it wasn't for the amzing pictures and true enough, it did not disappoint. There was this one picture on this "date" issue, that made me want to pack my bags and just dive into it. It was a picture of 2 chairs with a coffee table and an umbrella. Has any of you seen the Nelly furtado video what was it called? oh! "All good things come to a end?" the part where she was walking on the sand and it was smack in the middle where two beaches meet? That's exactly where the chairs, coffee table and umbrella were located, but in a Philippine Setting of course. It was Breathtaking! I love it.

Today, we had our cotillion practice and I'm feeling better about it. I have faith that we will be able to finish it before the BIG day. haha!

My entry will end here, but stay tuned for more! ciao bellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home