Tuesday, March 20, 2007

watch what you are saying

Ok so today I just encountered a blog of a fellow student at the University by expressing his hatred for what happened last March 10. He described my debut as stupid. Well, I'm really sorry if you look at it that way, just because you're not invited and bitter towards me does not mean that you have to go on calling my day that way. I think that some of the students in our block deserves to ask for an adjustment for that class, because we frequently go to school and we get there on time and I think that our grades and attendance can make up for that statement. I'm angry that you call my debut that way. Stupid. What if someone called your coming out party that way huh? or your birthday for that matter. It's like calling that person stupid. Stupid for spending so many waking moments thinking of every single detail that will make that day perfect. I have studied hard enough, got good grades and go to school on time that I think I deserve some respect on that day. I also respect the professor for the matter, that's why I even came to school an hour before the class started. I even slept at 12 in the morning the night before, just practicing my report for that class. I think that this is very unfair of you. Calling my debut stupid is not even a percent of what I should be. To this fellow University student...better watch what you are saying.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM , Blogger nina said...

at sino naman yan?

baka siya yung stupid.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home