Tuesday, March 27, 2007

soo inspired

Okay, so yesterday I was watching blog. Before the show ended, Bianca(yess close kami). Ms. Bianca Gonzales mentioned something about the candy blog awards. That really caught my attention. I was like "wow that is such a great contest". I suddenly challenged myself if I have what it takes to join and hopefully bag the prize. So a while ago I surfed the candy website and read more about the criteria. Hrmm...the first criteria yeah maybe I can satisfy, the second one hrmm...hahha! my blog is soo dry. haha! But I used to like the color green. haha! Anyway, there is no harm in trying. I also read the judges' blogs, they were all so amazing. I salute them for having the time and creativity to really Preety-fy their blog. haha! I'm making up words. So I read about their travels and that amazed me most. They can really go places. Now, I'm itching to travel.haha! Thank goodness we are after holy week. :)

In other stories..
Last night I went to my cousins' graduation party. I'm so proud of them. They both got Presedential medals for academic excellence. One question, how do people do it? Damn. So jealous. It's okay though, I might not be academically smart pero I'm street smart. hahah! Kafal ng face. Why did I have to say that? It's like I'm digging my own grave. Yey to me! haha!

April 4- I want this day to come na. I want to see my grades.

OOhh..lemme show you something pala. This is an album cover my sister did for her Media awareness project. Presenting.....(tada!) It's the unedited version, but it's still the same picture.



here's the back page...


So that's it for now. Ciao bellas!

2 Comments:

At 1:19 AM , Blogger sugarfreesokoleyt said...

nice picture cris!
yeah!

 
At 2:32 AM , Blogger eternalsunshine said...

thanks kace! :) haha! starring lang ako.hehe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home